Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to travel on a tight budget?

So, my boyfriend and I are kind of in a rut. We've been together for a while, and share an apartment, but life is just generally boring. All we do is work so we can afford the bills, and after that we're usually to worn out to do anything. The one thing that we both want really badly is to travel. Just like, move all our stuff back home, and go out and travel around the country. But how can we do that on a very limited budget?

Any input/advice would be appreciated. Thanks!How to travel on a tight budget?Well, one way you can save money while traveling is staying in hostels, and taking cheap flights especially around Europe with airlines like RyanAir or buy a cheap Eurail pass to take the train around.



You can also easily live in south-east asia on a budget, I know when I did it was cheaper than rent in Canada.



Have fun and be creative!How to travel on a tight budget?Well, I am not entirely sure what you mean about travel around the country. If you are relating that you would like to just take a week vacation once a year that seems achievable. If you mean that you want to give up your apartment and store your things and just roam around the country; that's another story. You said in your question that all you do is work to pay bills. So even if you alleviated a great share of your bills your jobs would have to be mobile to afford traveling.

I can teach you how to discount travel, but traveling can still be quite pricey even at 50% off.

My wife and I are from Michigan. We are probably in the below average category for income in our state. (Which isn't saying much since we have one of the highest unemployment rates in the country). However, we still take a vacation every year. Usually fly and stay in mini suites or condos. Visit amusement parks etc.

The bottom line is...if you have the desire to travel and see your country. I can attest that there are several ways to do it for far less than the average travelocity or expedia purchaser. I am not going to put the info out on the public answer site. But, for whatever reason, if you would like to email me at mark@enterprisetourandtravel.com I can share with you some ways to get some significantly reduced travel. This is not a sales pitch. I will genuinely share with you some of the ways my wife and I afford our travels.How to travel on a tight budget?You can! There are so many ways to do this. I just had an article published about volunteering and travel- you work just a few hours a day 4-5 days a week and your room and board is paid for:



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>



Also check out www.couchsurfing.org It is a great way to meet people like you can you can stay for free all over the world, and here at home. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment