Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to travel to Langkawi by Coach from Singapore?

I have planned to travel to Langkawi very soon. Thing is, I would like to take a coach there from Singapore. I am aware that there is no direct coach so I have planned to take a coach to Penang and then take a ferry to Langkawi.



1) What is the name of Penang Ferry Terminal?

2) Most of the coaches terminated at Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal, how do I travel from there to Penang Ferry Terminal and how long is the trip from the bus terminal to the ferry?How to travel to Langkawi by Coach from Singapore?ask your coach to send you there or you will not play for tonite's game.How to travel to Langkawi by Coach from Singapore?I am sorry that i can't provide much details about your trip to Langkawi through Penang from Singapore, but let me try my best !



[1] %26amp; [2] I think the name of that terminal is not so important, just tell the taxi driver that you wanted to catch your ferry to Langkawi and i am sure they know where to send you to ! Do make sure the driver use meter otherwise bargain for the fare before get into the taxi.



I have been to Langkawi few times [ self-drive ] but never go through Penang, all my trips were from Kuala Perlis which is the nearest ferry terminal to Langkawi. You could catch your ferry to Langkawi from Kuala Kedah too.



Of all the three terminals, KP is the nearest and Penang the furthest, hence the ferry's trip frequency to Langkawi are the most often should be at KP, and the cheapest too !



While set foot in Langkawi, should not miss the cable-car ride and rent a car to go around the island for sight seeing !



Happy Holiday !
  • luigi games
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment