Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What job will allow me to travel the world?

I'd love to travel internationally, especially in Europe. Are there any jobs that will allow me to enjoy good layover hours in foreign countries?What job will allow me to travel the world?Your friend and mother are right. A flight attendant wouldn't be the perfect job to see the city you are traveling to. My advice would be to work for an airline but not as a flight attendant. Then you would get employee discounts for when you would travel and you would get to travel to places for almost free.



Hope this helps!What job will allow me to travel the world?Get any job with the airlines. I work for one and I flew first class to Germany just last week for almost free. Sure the pay sucks, but you certainly make up for it for all the travel you do.



Edit: I am a ramp agent, but travel A LOT in my days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment