Saturday, February 18, 2012

How many months can be left on a passport so you can travel to Holland?

I am looking to travel to Holland in March 2009. My passport expires in October 2009. Can anyone tell me if I have sufficient time on my passport to travel to Holland. I鈥檝e been told that sometimes you need a certain amount of months left on your passport to travel abroad.How many months can be left on a passport so you can travel to Holland?As you don't want to get all the way over and then be refused entry (and as you already have several different answers and at least one of them I doubt~!), I would say contact the Dutch embassy in your country. If they have a website it may tell you, and otherwise it is just a quick phone call



After all the passport control office is not likely to accept "someone on Yahoo Answers told me...." - better safe than sorryHow many months can be left on a passport so you can travel to Holland?
YOU MUST HAVE MORE THAN 3 MONTHS LEFT.How many months can be left on a passport so you can travel to Holland?i think you have to makes sure it is still valid on the day of your return tripHow many months can be left on a passport so you can travel to Holland?
That's bags of time! I used to live there and remember my ex-boyfriend coming through with an out of date passport-and he'd been deported from there afew months previously aswell.No probs!How many months can be left on a passport so you can travel to Holland?You are OK... you need at least 90 days before it expires and that is more than what you will use

No comments:

Post a Comment