Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is the swine flu effecting american travel to the Caribbean?

I know they are advising against travel to Mexico. In two weeks I am planning on taking a vacation to Jamaica for my honeymoon. I have not heard anything from the resort yet but I was wondering if I have missed something? Thank you.Is the swine flu effecting american travel to the Caribbean?At this time there is no reason for concern with regards to travel in Jamaica. I have posted some websites that you can keep looking at prior to the trip and just make sure there are no travel restrictions. I honestly don't foresee any reason why you will not be able to travel to Jamaica Mon. Enjoy your honey moon lucky!



You would be happy to know that the governments in that region are planning extensively (as everywhere else) for proper precautions on prevention and containment if it should hit home. The Caribbean Epidemiology Centre - CAREC, called on Caribbean countries to begin immediate mobilization of key personnel to ensure that the region is ready to deal with possible cases of the flu.Is the swine flu effecting american travel to the Caribbean?We ain't got no Swine Flu here in the Caribbean as yet. It is in Mexico, USA as far as I know.Is the swine flu effecting american travel to the Caribbean?No, Jamaica is fine. no swine flu there, there might be but a short amount of people but nothing serious! Enjoy your Honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment