Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I invite people to join my online travel website business?

I have an online travel agency and it is located online at hippyplanet.gttrends.net, I want to share how good it is to have your own business and enjoy the perks of an international travel agent. Yet, I don't know how to approach people and invite them. Maybe some tips from professional online marketers can help. thanks.How can I invite people to join my online travel website business?First, do get yourself a shorter web-name, the one you have is almost impossible to type correctly.



Secondly, try some google advertising. It can be cheap and effective if you chose your approach right. Go to this site:



http://www.google.com/ads/adwords5/#sour鈥?/a>



Don't be too quick, they have some very good instructional videos that you should allow yourself time to view before you do anything.How can I invite people to join my online travel website business?Banner advt.

No comments:

Post a Comment