Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the best car seat/travel system for hot climates?

I'm a soon to be first time mum and I live on a small Caribbean island where my car gets scorching hot during the day time.

I have looked at many car seats/travel systems and I am completely lost as to which will suit our climate; most of the seat are made of a sort of polyester, microfiber or plastic.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!What is the best car seat/travel system for hot climates?Unfortunately most are made of those materials because they are easy to clean. I'd find a system that you like and get a linen cover for it to keep the surface cool. There are also reflective sunshades for cars seats that you can drape over it when you're parked (like the shades that go in the windshield).



Ask around in your neighborhood, too. Maybe another mom found the perfect solution already and will share her ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment