Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is the easiest way to travel with Luggage?

Hi,

I currently live In Lancaster and want to travel to Africa via Manchester airport. The thing is that i have 2 big boxes with me. They are each not up to the 23kg each, but they are big for me..as i am very small in stature. What do i do?

I have already bought a train ticket, but the boxes may still be heavy to lift..any better / Affordable suggestions on how to transport these boxes. Thanks..I really need help ASAP.What is the easiest way to travel with Luggage?Mail them ahead of time.What is the easiest way to travel with Luggage?Mailing them maybe an answer, but if the contents are fragile or valuable then you do risk damage or loses. I would travel with one of them and ask for porter assistance during your travel, and ship the least important item, either air cargo or sea shipment.What is the easiest way to travel with Luggage?You can find it from the site http://www.worldtourtravelonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment