Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I choose a online travel agency for my trip to China ?

I am planning a trip to China, and i would like to book a package tour online,

but I found there really a huge number of online travel portals, How can I choose

a reliable One, or any recommendation ?How can I choose a online travel agency for my trip to China ?I think:



1, make sure this site is company owned site

2, try to find more detail about the company on the site's about us page

3, is there any third party verification for the portal

4, last, Don't just focus on Price!



Good luck !



any recommendation ?How can I choose a online travel agency for my trip to China ?GotoBus has a lot of Chinese tours and are well regarded for their budget friendly tours:



http://www.gotobus.com/china

No comments:

Post a Comment