Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is it illegal to have a travel trailer parked outside and have occupants in it?

I live in California, and have friends staying outside my house in a small travel trailer. Is it illegal for them to be living there? There are seven of them total, and I dont have room in my home for them. I am wondering if I need to get some kind of permit or how this all works. I dont know how long they will be here.Is it illegal to have a travel trailer parked outside and have occupants in it?It varies from city to city. You would need to check with your local code compliance department to see if it is allowed where you are.Is it illegal to have a travel trailer parked outside and have occupants in it?
Most cities allow it for a time period.

call your city codes department and ask.Is it illegal to have a travel trailer parked outside and have occupants in it?where I live it is not illegal if it is on your own propertyIs it illegal to have a travel trailer parked outside and have occupants in it?
It's your property, but guaranteed they'll find something wrong with it, especially in wacko, liberal-infested California.Is it illegal to have a travel trailer parked outside and have occupants in it?Where I live (in Iowa), you can have visitors for 30 days per year with their mobile home/travel trailer. This is covered by the Planning and Zoning Ordinance. Check with your P%26amp;Z dept. They may have to move their trailer to a campground or trailer park if it's an extended stay.Is it illegal to have a travel trailer parked outside and have occupants in it?
contact your local town office (from the govt pages in the phone book or online book) each town has different regs.
I do believe its illegal,, you might get away with it for a short time until a neighbor complains, try to move the camper in a location where it wont be in full view and if they watch the noise the neighbor might not complain%26gt;%26gt; good luck I know what its like to have a house hold of people

No comments:

Post a Comment