Monday, January 23, 2012

Can I have a full, normal, range of motion after a dislocated shoulder surgery?

I have been told that after such a surgery, I will not be able to have a normal range of motion in my shoulder. Is that true?Can I have a full, normal, range of motion after a dislocated shoulder surgery?Although it depends on the severity of the original dislocation, there are specific exercises designated to a patient via physical therapist that can help you recover this. If done daily, you should be able to get a nearly normal range of motion. It may not be as perfect as you originally started, but it can return to a functional state. Consult your surgeon.Can I have a full, normal, range of motion after a dislocated shoulder surgery?That depends on the amount of time and effort you are prepared to apply to the problem.



If you are prepared to apply LOTS of time and effort read http://www.helium.com/tm/148271 for the basic how to fix it information.

No comments:

Post a Comment