Monday, January 23, 2012

Why does my Dell D600 go into slow motion all of a sudden?

So I'll use my computer and everything will be normal and if I'm watching a move or listening to music or anything that requires buffering from the internet the computer will eventually after about 10 minutes go into slow motion. Someone told me it was because my ram is burned out and I can feel it's really hot under my computer. But does anyone have any other ideas. When i restart it again it goes back to normal for about another 10 minutes.Why does my Dell D600 go into slow motion all of a sudden?Scan for malware. If that doesn't do it try adding more RAM. Here's a link to the service manual http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/sy鈥?/a>



But I'd buy the RAM from newegg.com it's less expensive there.
  • miata
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment