Monday, January 30, 2012

Will the National Guard let me join if I have motion sickness and I'm controlling it through medication?

I get motion sickness in planes, but I wear a patch (that's like a band-aid) and I'm fine. There are no adverse side effects. When I get off the plane, I take the patch off. Do I need to disclose this?Will the National Guard let me join if I have motion sickness and I'm controlling it through medication?motion sickness on a plane? don't get on a boat!Will the National Guard let me join if I have motion sickness and I'm controlling it through medication?yes, they're desparateWill the National Guard let me join if I have motion sickness and I'm controlling it through medication?id say no but you can always ask them to be 100 percent.. the last time i checked they did not allow this
  • international trucks
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment