Monday, January 23, 2012

What can I bring on a car ride if I get motion sickness?

I get motion sick in the car but we are traveling to Mass. and it's a 14 hour car ride. Other than my ipod- what can i bring to keep busy? Not looking forward to the car ride at all...two younger sibs, be home from college- 5 passenger car! ahhhh!!!!!What can I bring on a car ride if I get motion sickness?Dramamine works well, but can make you very sleepy. Ginger root is GREAT for nausea and motion sickness. You can eat ginger candy, losenges, or even ginger ale!What can I bring on a car ride if I get motion sickness?DRAMAMINE ( ITS FOR CAR SICKNESS ) GO TO ANY DRUGSTORE.What can I bring on a car ride if I get motion sickness?DRAMAMINE works really well. Then u can read to pass the time 2. Or if u have the xtra cash, buy a portable DVD player w/ headphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment