Monday, January 30, 2012

How does one make those motion picture avatars on MySpace?

You know those avatars that repeat a video over and over. I think thaty are actually some sort of pictures but I don't know the name of them.

I want to make my own but I can't figure out how to do it. I have a video on photobucket but I don't know how to make it play automatically and loop. Can anyone help me?How does one make those motion picture avatars on MySpace?Yes. Those avatars are .gif images. Gifs are layered images with a timed progression from one image to the next. Luckily, the process to make a gif is fairly easy. To convert a short video to gif, try gif ninja - www.gifninja.com I believe is the link to that site. Another site I like that allows you to change the timing for EACH frame is www.gifmake.com. However, that requires that you insert each frame one at a time.



What I typically do is get all my images sequentially numbered, then put them into a .zip file. I upload the zip file to gifninja to create the initial gif (but timing is all the same). I take that gif and load it into gifmake and adjust individual timing to my liking.



Good luck! If you'd like to see some of my gifs - www.myspace.com/fastguidovalentinoHow does one make those motion picture avatars on MySpace?Its called a GIMP image you need to have photoshop to make them. Idk any other programs to make them if I find one i will tell you.
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • maine weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment