Thursday, January 26, 2012

Looking for a band whose name i keep getting mixed up with motion city soundtrack?

Ok so I've known a song by this band forever and i can't remember the bands name and song title. And of course to make the search harder, i don't remember the lyrics. But i get their name mixed up with motion city soundtrack. They don't sound like them though. It's a rock band and there might've been some screamo in their songs but not that much. I'm not quite sure. But give me names and i'll recongnize the name as soon as i see it.Looking for a band whose name i keep getting mixed up with motion city soundtrack?Hmm I know motion city soundtrack. If you're just getting the way they sound mixed up, then I'll list different rock/screamo bands I've heard of that have long(or kinda long) names:



bring me the horizon

Red jumpsuit apparatus

system of a down

escape the fate

bullet for my valentine

coheed %26amp; cambria

never shout never



I hope this helps. Sorry I know my answer was vague. If you give me more information, like when the band was formed; then I might be able to give you more info :)Looking for a band whose name i keep getting mixed up with motion city soundtrack?are you looking perhaps for my chemical romance? i used to mix up those names all the time lol

Report Abuse

Looking for a band whose name i keep getting mixed up with motion city soundtrack?i was just going to say that. I ALWAYS mix the two names up haha

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment