Monday, January 30, 2012

How to read without motion sickness?

I get motion sickness whenever I read in a moving vehicle. I discovered it trying to do my homework on the bus in high school and it's held true ever since.

I'm about to take a nice long bus ride and I have a few books that I'd love to be able to read.

Is there anyway to combat the sickness so I can read?How to read without motion sickness?I have the same problem ... I've given up trying to read on a vehicle, even a train, as I just end up feeling so sick ... I've never found anything to help (if you get an answer I'd be interested to know it)



why don't you see if you can get an audio book insteadHow to read without motion sickness?I have the exact same problem and unfortunately nothing helps. You will have to find something else to occupy your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment