Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who has the quickest pitching motion from the stretch in the MLB?

I am playing MLB 2k10 and guys keep stealing off me. I need a faster move to the plate (I currently have Seaver's). Who among current MLB starting pitcher's have the quickest motion from the stretch? I just need their move to the plate. Their pickoff move does not matter as it is an attribute in the gameWho has the quickest pitching motion from the stretch in the MLB?So what's the trick? I have MLB 2K10 and the computer never tries to steal against me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I want them to at least attempt to steal. I have the settings pretty high up.Who has the quickest pitching motion from the stretch in the MLB?daWho has the quickest pitching motion from the stretch in the MLB?James shields is very quick and the doc is too not cc he's horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment